Warning: To prevent fire and serious injury, always burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets.
Additional Candle Safety Tips:
- Trim your wick to 1/4” before each burn. This will help to limit the amount of soot it creates and helps the candle burn more evenly.
- Keep the wax pool clear of any debris.
- Burn your candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Burn your candle in a well-ventilated room and keep away from drafty areas.
- Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time. A shorter burn time will help your candle last longer, prevent large flames, extra soot, and overheating.
- Discontinue burning your candle when only ¼ of the wax remains.
- Never touch or move a candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle; but use a snuffer, instead, to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Never use a sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass container. This could cause the glass to break upon further use.
- Extinguish your candle before going to bed.
Keep safety as your first priority and enjoy!